5'6"

115 lbs.

Black/Dyed Blonde

Brown eyes

Stevie has dyed blonde
dread locked ( lock thick twists ) hair with natural black
roots. Ears, tongue and Belly button are pierced. Stevie
breathes through her mouth so often keeps her mouth open,
a wide smile with medium size full lips.

Dark skinny pants, navy blue 3/4 length

maintenance jacket with the name Mike patched on it,
black sneakers, a small size pocketbook with a long
rope like shoulder strap carried across the shoulder.

Pearl necklace, hand made color patterned
bracelet made of thin yarn, wears a "say no to drug"
rubber band on wrist

Case #12-45085

Dentals Available

Fingerprints Available

Contact -

Yonkers Police Missing Persons 
Officer Wisker 
914-377-7299 

http://www.nampn.org/hot/bates_stevie.html

Tags: Pittsburgh, Stevie Bates, Yonkers, missing

Views: 893

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

On April 26, 2012 Stevie was returning from a cross county trip, traveling ALONE by Greyhound bus to NYC from Hot Springs AK.  I spoke with her last at 7:52 pm on 4/27/12 while she was at a layover bus stop in PA.  I was able to view surveillance cameras at NY Port Authority which showed her coming up the escalator from the greyhound bus at 8:51am on 4/28/2012 and walking downtown on 8th ave shortly after.

When I last spoke with her on 4/27 she told me that when she arrived in NYC she would stop in Brooklyn to meet a friend and then she would come home.  I have not heard from her or seen her since.  None of her friends have seen her, including the people she know from occupy wall street.  She's had no activity on face book since April 26, 2012.  The friend she was to meet up with hasn't seen her since before she left NY April 19, 2012 to begin her travels.  She has not had activity on her card since April 26, 2012.  Stevie never goes without calling me.  She has a very distinct look of shoulder length hair that is dyed blonde and in dread locks.

Stevie who is a Bronx High School of Science Graduate, A National Achievement Scholar and a student of CUNY Hunter College was previously involved in the current social movement and protest “Occupy Wall Street” from October through November of 2011.  During her involvement in that movement Stevie was always in constant communication with me daily.   I have had limited success with witnesses claiming to have seen Stevie.

RSS

Events

If you have a loved one missing in New York and you would like to have their information/photo added to New York State Missing Persons website. Please contact us at the link below.

© 2014   Created by Joanne.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Free Sitemap Generator
web counter
web counter